Monday, March 31, 2008

Buy me some peanuts and cracker jacks, I don't care if I never get back!

well scratch the never get back! What a miserable day for a ball game! Saturday we went to a St. Louis Cardinals VS Springfield Cardinals game. It was about 40 degrees and raining..whao what a blast. Carter lasted about 10 minutes. then he was done. So, thank goodness my very wonderful friend Angie volunteered to watch him for the rest of the game, and Clayton and I suffered through it alone. The minor league team absolutely anialated the major league team, really the most entertaining part of the whole day! I sure hope it just means that the minor league team is really good, and the STL Card's were just taking it easy...I don't think I can handle another craptackular season. Anyhow, it was kind of the first time Clayton and I had done anything just the two of us, so that was a nice change of pace. We have tickets to 10 games this season, and we will probably be looking for a babysitter for the majority of them :).
Well I did get some pretty decent pictures of some of the players(even though there were many I didn't know!)
Enjoy!


2 comments:

The Clamors said...

Thanks for letting Carter spend the afternoon w/us...we had fun!

The Clamors said...

Ok...I'm sick of seeing this same post....post somethin' new would ya? I know you're busy, but still no excuse! Love ya!

Ang :)

About Me

My photo
Small town USA, MO, United States
I'm a former pediatric dental assistant. Have you been flossing? I'm also a mommy, a wife, a domestic zoo keeper, and a photographer! I rarely blog anymore but it's a nice way to share our lives with everyone when I get a chance!