Wednesday, March 12, 2008

New Toys!!

Here's a video of Carter playing with his new toy from Aunt Shelly. He loves it! He loves all his other new toys and books too! My living room looks like a garage with all the cars/trucks/tractors/trains parked in it..there's big ones to ride, and little ones to push...Carter said he would consider cleaning his toy box out and donating some of his "old" toys to mommy to sell on ebay. After Easter, there is going to be no more room for anything!


1 comment:

The Clamors said...

LOL!!! I just love how he squeals! He's getting so big. Preston got that same toy from his Nanna @ 6 months, and he still plays w/it & loves it, that's a good toy also to help teach him his colors :):) Give the stinker a big kiss for me. Love you guys!

About Me

My photo
Small town USA, MO, United States
I'm a former pediatric dental assistant. Have you been flossing? I'm also a mommy, a wife, a domestic zoo keeper, and a photographer! I rarely blog anymore but it's a nice way to share our lives with everyone when I get a chance!