Yesterday was the big day. WOW was I ever behind. I was up til midnight Friday night making Carter's cake, and then I was SO busy Saturday morning that I almost didn't get it all done. Actually, I didn't get as much decorating done as I wanted it to, but that's all right, it still looked pretty good. Thank goodness Shelly was here Friday to help me with the cake and Saturday morning to help me get the food ready and decorate.
Carter got so many great gifts! Thank you guys all so much, he is truly blessed to have so many loving people in his life. When we came in from the party last night we opened a big box that was from Carter's best buddy Preston. Preston lives in Nebraska, so he mailed his present. It was a hat and a baseball toy. Carter put the hat on long enough for me to get a picture. It's a little big, but that just means he'll be able to wear it longer ;). Mommy likes his baseball toy, she tries to hit home runs. Thanks so much Preston, we can't wait to celebrate again when you come home!
Thanks again everyone! We had a great time!
The New PostSecret Book
12 years ago





1 comment:
Aww...that was nice looking @ the pictures, I wish so much we could have been there! Sorry for the ENORMOUS box...that's all the postoffice had :( I'm glad Carter had a great Birthday, we can't wait to see him. Just a couple more weeks...yippee!!!
Post a Comment