Monday, April 14, 2008

Just for ANGIE

Carter says gas prices are so high he has to push his four wheeler!


I really don't have anything too exciting to blog about, but since angie is tired of seeing the same old post I guess I'll come up with something.

So...hmm...well no news on the house situation yet. Really couldn't tell you what we are going to do...We may sell. We may stay here. Your guess is as good as mine!

We went to Clayton's parents house Friday night and stayed the night. Saturday it was cold and snowing...we went with Clayton's sister to watch Dylan's swimming lessons...Carter thought that was fun for about 2 seconds...then he wanted in the pool. Good thing it was only a 30 minute class. Carter and I are going to do a mommy and me swimming class at the end of the month, so that should be more fun for him. We stopped by my Aunt Brenda's on the way home. We went out to eat dinner with them, then came back to their house to visit for a little while before heading home. Yesterday we went to church and then came home for the rest of the day. It was just a crummy weekend weather wise in the Ozarks. Today is a little warmer and this week is suppose to be better, so maybe we'll get to go to the zoo or something fun.
Well...that's all I've got...

here's a picture of Carter riding the lawn mower with daddy...he loves it, so it should be easy to cut grass this summer!

1 comment:

The Clamors said...

I wish Justin would push his truck to work! Photo editing looks nice & familiar! :):) Looks good! It's beautiful here today, about 75-78 degrees. Going to cool off some this week though. Saturday I helped our neighbors move....it snowed/rained ALL day off & on...it sucked! Thanks for blogging...let's me know everything's ok. Love ya!

About Me

My photo
Small town USA, MO, United States
I'm a former pediatric dental assistant. Have you been flossing? I'm also a mommy, a wife, a domestic zoo keeper, and a photographer! I rarely blog anymore but it's a nice way to share our lives with everyone when I get a chance!