Carter got his first hair cut yesterday. He was a very brave boy. She buzzed the back of his head and trimmed the top with scissors. She was quick...which was good. He was a good boy.
Nice hair Carter! You're really lookin' like a big boy now! No, I haven't even looked for a Dora scrapbooking kit yet. I'm sure if I search online I'll find one. Now Preston's in to Diego...so I have NO idea what Birthday theme we're going w/yet! But I'm sure I'll be calling on you to do his invitation again if you don't mind? Later girl! Love ya!
I'm a former pediatric dental assistant. Have you been flossing? I'm also a mommy, a wife, a domestic zoo keeper, and a photographer! I rarely blog anymore but it's a nice way to share our lives with everyone when I get a chance!
2 comments:
Nice hair Carter! You're really lookin' like a big boy now! No, I haven't even looked for a Dora scrapbooking kit yet. I'm sure if I search online I'll find one. Now Preston's in to Diego...so I have NO idea what Birthday theme we're going w/yet! But I'm sure I'll be calling on you to do his invitation again if you don't mind? Later girl! Love ya!
Oh yeah..Thanks! I thought they turned out pretty cute too! That's all I've done since we've been back, I need to get in gear though!
Post a Comment