Carter had his first taste of corn on the cob today. I think he liked it! Yesterday was dad's birthday, so we had a BBQ with our neighbors and swam in the pool last night. It was fun. Carter spent the whole weekend with Grandma Brenda. Mommy about went crazy without him. I was home alone a lot more this time, then the last time he stayed up there, and it just wasn't the same. I caught myself tiptoeing around because I mindlessly assumed he was in his room taking a nap. Then I would realize he wasn't here...hehe. We did go to the lake on saturday without him. It was fun. Our neighbors went with us and we tubed and water skied. It was really hot, but the water did have a few cold spots left in it. here's some pics of carter eating his corn on the cob.
What the heck is this?

MMM It's purty good!

It's slippery though....I'll just eat it like this
Aww..Daddy saved the day...got me some handles!
No comments:
Post a Comment