I hope everyone is enjoying their last few weeks of summer. I can't believe it is over already! Where did it go? The weather has been so mild here lately we had to get the solar cover out for the pool...and we haven't had our air on in over a week! Just running the window fans. it was 65 in our house one morning! And if you've ever been here, you know we usually keep it 78 with the air on in the summer time, so we were freezing.
Clayton and I took Carter to our last Cards game of the season last Wednesday. Of course our section was the most crowed, so we left our seats and headed out to the outfield grass. It was awesome. Carter could run around and play, and we got to stretch out on a blanket and watch the game. We didn't have to listen to the people around us talk about everything except baseball, or worry about someone spilling their soda on our shoes. Definitely the way to go from now on! Next summer we will for sure stick to the grass.
Oh, I got suckered into co-hosting a Home and Garden Party. I was just going to take a book and sell it that way, but my neighbor insisted that we do it together at her house. So if you get an invitation, check out the website, but don't worry about coming to it...I don't even want to go, so I wouldn't expect anyone else to...hehehehe. They do have some really cute stuff, and the food is delicious! So it is worth looking at, the party was just lame. Once she emails me the website address I'll post it on here.
Well that's all the news I have for today. We're just hanging out on a rainy day today.
The New PostSecret Book
12 years ago



No comments:
Post a Comment