Thursday, October 8, 2009

Picture time!

I got a new camera. A friend of mine who is a professional photographer hooked me up with a great deal on a professional grade camera. There is a lot more to taking pictures then I ever imagined. But I am learning. I've been reading everything I can about professional photo taking and learning to work a manual camera. Its pretty overwhelming. I know I can't learn it all over night, but bygolly that isn't stopping me from trying. anyhow, here are some pics I took yesterday of the kids and stuff around the yard. Here's to hoping I get better :D







 
 
 
 
 

2 comments:

The Clamors said...

that's awesome Shana! what kind is it? goodluck figuring it all out, i'm sure you'll do just fine :) can't wait to see more. i've been dreaming of the Nikon
D300...like that will ever happen, atleat not in the near future, i can dream though. ttyl sweetie.

The Clamors said...

WE HAVE SNOW! BET YOU WISH YOU DID!!!!!!!!!

About Me

My photo
Small town USA, MO, United States
I'm a former pediatric dental assistant. Have you been flossing? I'm also a mommy, a wife, a domestic zoo keeper, and a photographer! I rarely blog anymore but it's a nice way to share our lives with everyone when I get a chance!