Sunday, October 4, 2009

Cereal? how bout a Reese's?

Camryn tried rice cereal for the first time the other night. She didn't seem too impressed with it. So to get started, I sat her in the high chair and ran down stairs to grab my camera. I came up the stairs and saw this:

Doesn't she look like she's saying "yeah, I took a bite, got a problem with it?" Carter must have thought she needed some chocolate and OJ to go with her cereal.
She took a few bites of cereal, and then he must have decided she needed to try some other foods too! lol!

He is such a good big brother :D
Clayton took Carter to his dad's on friday and they went and looked at farm equipment all day. so camryn and I went to the mall and went shopping. it was fun to get to go out with just her. and it was SO much easier. I forgot how easy 1 kid was! I must have wore her out because she was O-U-T when we got home.


Yesterday we went to Farm Fest at the fairgrounds. We were there all day. Carter had a blast and Camryn was a good baby, so it was an enjoyable day. The weather was cool in the morning but it turned out to be a pretty nice day. Carter got to pet cows, horses, goats, donkeys and dogs. He really enjoyed that! not to mention all the tractors, backhoes, and bobcats a guy can stand to look at ;)


1 comment:

The Clamors said...

HeHe! She was definitely a tired baby girl. Just wish I looked that darn cute sleeping, oh-well ;) Give her & Carter kisses for us. We go for our 2nd appt. one week from tomorrow....yay! I feel so blessed that this pregnancy is going so well. Thanks for all your thoughts & prayers Shana.

About Me

My photo
Small town USA, MO, United States
I'm a former pediatric dental assistant. Have you been flossing? I'm also a mommy, a wife, a domestic zoo keeper, and a photographer! I rarely blog anymore but it's a nice way to share our lives with everyone when I get a chance!