Saturday, May 2, 2009

it's a waiting game now....

So Thursday marked "full term" day for me! That means any time in the next 3 weeks I should have a baby girl in my arms. I'm still feeling really good, so I can't complain too much about still being pregnant. But I'm not complaining if she decides to make an appearance before her due date either because I'm definitely ready to not be pregnant anymore. Now, if she doesn't get her by the due date, well then I will be complaining!
I've got her room pretty much the way I want it. I'd like to add a few minor details, but I haven't found "them" yet, so who knows when I'll get to that ;). Clayton and I have been doing a ton of walking lately, but they are calling for rain for like the next century, so walking doesn't look like it is going to happen everyday. I go back to the doctor on Thursday, and I'm hoping to be like 4 cm dilated and just get sent to the hospital ;) I doubt it will happen but it's worth hoping for.
I really don't have much else to update on. I feel like all I'm doing is sitting around waiting. Hopefully the wait won't be much longer!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Small town USA, MO, United States
I'm a former pediatric dental assistant. Have you been flossing? I'm also a mommy, a wife, a domestic zoo keeper, and a photographer! I rarely blog anymore but it's a nice way to share our lives with everyone when I get a chance!