Sunday, March 8, 2009

Happy Birthday Carter!


Yesterday was Carter's second birthday, yay! We had a small party for him here at the house. Pizza, cake, and ice cream. yummy! Carter got lots and lots of good stuff for his birthday. Tons of toys, a big boy bike, and a tricycle. It was an all around great day!



1 comment:

The Clamors said...

Oh Happy Be-lated Birthday Carter Sweetie! I'm so sorry we didn't get to get you anything in the mail...funds are pretty tight right now. It looks like you had a great party! Wish we could have been there. We love you & miss you, Preston Lee says hi & Happy Birthday and he wants to ride your bike :):):) Tell your Mommy we said hello & she is showing so well! :) Beautiful as always! It's snowing here today....like usual, a weekly thing, but I'm NOT complaining, I love it! Hope to see you guys soon.

Love,
Ang & Preston Lee :)

About Me

My photo
Small town USA, MO, United States
I'm a former pediatric dental assistant. Have you been flossing? I'm also a mommy, a wife, a domestic zoo keeper, and a photographer! I rarely blog anymore but it's a nice way to share our lives with everyone when I get a chance!