Sunday, March 1, 2009

fun in the sun

What a strange week we've had. Wednesday it was 75 degrees here. It was actually hot in the sun. We played outside most of the day and bbqued steaks for dinner. it was awesome. Then yesterday we had almost 5 inches of snow. Some places not too far from here had over 10 inches! wow. We didn't play in the snow this time, I cleaned house all day and clayton worked in the basement and kept carter occupied for me.
Well here are some pictures from our "sun" day:
Photobucket

Photobucket
Dozer and the attacking tongue!
Photobucket
This is how big I am!
Photobucket

Photobucket
I run EVERYWHERE!
Photobucket
28 weeks! 12 to go!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Small town USA, MO, United States
I'm a former pediatric dental assistant. Have you been flossing? I'm also a mommy, a wife, a domestic zoo keeper, and a photographer! I rarely blog anymore but it's a nice way to share our lives with everyone when I get a chance!