Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Carter's Doctors Appt

So not really much to report. I took him to the doctor, only to find out that I was only going for a referral to an audiologist. Dr. Haken didn't find any blockage, and said his ear drums look great, but just to be on the safe side they would make a referral. So, we now go back on the 22nd to see an audiologist...and I really hope that they are able to do this while he is screaming, because that's pretty much all he did the whole time we were there yesterday. He isn't crazy about the doctor to begin, so I'm sure going back in less than a week is just going to thrill him :)

1 comment:

The Clamors said...

keep us posted. we are saying our prayers for him, i pray everything is just fine. love you guys!

About Me

My photo
Small town USA, MO, United States
I'm a former pediatric dental assistant. Have you been flossing? I'm also a mommy, a wife, a domestic zoo keeper, and a photographer! I rarely blog anymore but it's a nice way to share our lives with everyone when I get a chance!