Monday, February 18, 2008

Giddy Up!

Here are Carter's 11 month pics!
My first cowboy hat, boots and wranglers.

I don't need mama and dada to hold me up
but the lady taking the picture made them


Yeah, I'm always up to no good :)


You can't make me lay on my tummy,

I'm not gonna do it














2 comments:

The Clamors said...

Just precious! You guys will definately have to come up...starting in April @ Fort Robinson they have 2 rodeos every week that kids are involved in. And even here in Crawford they have Rodeos all the time....I can't wait it's going to be so much fun for Preston Lee this summer.

Stiffler's said...

Those pictures are great,what a cutie!

About Me

My photo
Small town USA, MO, United States
I'm a former pediatric dental assistant. Have you been flossing? I'm also a mommy, a wife, a domestic zoo keeper, and a photographer! I rarely blog anymore but it's a nice way to share our lives with everyone when I get a chance!