Well not too much excitement around here this week. We got some ice monday night, of course I had a hair appointment the next morning. I went ahead and went, because I knew if I didn't do it then, it would be forever before Clayton could watch Carter again. Our road was slick, but once I got on the interstate everything was oki doki. So my hair is super short again...ugh, not exactly what I wanted, but oh well I guess it will grow back. Maybe I'll put a new picture of it on here sometime :)
Carter had a doctor's appt on Wednesday to get his flu booster. He did so good! He didn't cry or fuss or even make a sound. He just looked at the nurse and then looked up at me with this face that said "mom did you see what she just did to me?!" Then we went to the mall and bought Carter his very first pair of walking shoes from Stride Rite. The are really cute, and they are supose to be the best shoes for little beginnner walkers. The lady couldn't believe that he was only 10 months old and already walking so well.
That's all we've done this week, Dad will be home this afternoon, so we'll see what the weekend holds for us.
Here is a slide show of pictures taken this month:
And this is for Angie...A video of Carter walking without him falling on his face :)
The New PostSecret Book
12 years ago





1 comment:
LOL....that's too funny! Good job Carter! You're getting sooooo big & changing so much, I just can't believe it. You & Preston Lee are going to be little hearbreakers. Love you little boy! And tell your Mommy I thought her hair was AWESOME...it's fun! But if I recall correctly...her hair grows pretty slow except while she was pregnant w/you. So you know what that means Carter? Yes, you're right! :):):)
Post a Comment