Christmas is only 15 days away! hard to believe it! The other day we made a paper chain and strung some fruit loops to hang on the tree. Carter was none too interested in either of our crafts. so I should say, Dad strung fruit loops, I made a paper chain, and carter ate fruit loops lol! We did let carter use siccors for the first time too. He thought that was just incredibly entertaining and has talked about his red scissors for 3 days now!
Camryn has been fighting a nasty cold for well over a week now. We took her in for her 6 month check up a few days after it started and her pediatrician prescribed some suddafed. i don't think it helps much. seems like she gets better for a day or two, and then it's full blown again. I sure hope she gets better soon. She hates, hates, hates the snot sucker too. I think she'd rather be given shots than have her nose sucked. She weighed in at 15 lbs 8 oz. which is in the 50th percentile for weight. Carter was over 22 lbs at 6 months! it's soooo nice to have a baby that doesn't break your back to carry around.
My friend Shelly is getting married next Saturday and Carter and I are in the wedding. We're looking forward to it and I'm sure we'll have a ton of pictures to share soon.
in the mean time, here are the christmas pictures I've taken so far:

And here's santa:








2 comments:
Mr. Santa does not look too happy :( Shame on him! LOL, we did a chain for the tree the other night too with Preston & same thing, he enjoyed using the scissors more than anything :) He just brought me a fake $20 bill & said "mom, I really don't want to give this to God, I need to give it to Santa for toys" LOL! See ya soon sweetie.
OK, new post please? It was so good seeing you guys. And thank you, thank you, thanky you for the Thank You card!!! I just about cried when I read it. We are both so blessed & are always "trying" to do our best for our little ones. And from seeing Carter & watching lil' Camryn I know it pays off. You're a wonderful Mother Shana & because of that I'm always here for you.
Post a Comment