Christmas?!? already? I actually usually have my indoor decorations up by now. i haven't done it yet this year because we are getting ready to get the carpet installed in the basement and I can't get to them until after everything we've moved out of the way, is, well, out of the way. I always put the indoor decor up right after Halloween. I don't do the outside until after Thanksgiving. I like to call myself a closeted Christmas decorator until after Thanksgiving ;)
Last weekend we went to Rockford, IL for a toy train show (snooze! lol). But we did stay at an indoor water park, which was a blast. Clayton's family went too, so we had lots of baby holders ;). it was a fun time!
Well here are some pics from the past few weeks :D
2 comments:
well keep your fingers & toes crossed that we get to come, finances will make the decision for us...darn it! sure wish i was filthy rich, but don't we all. i'm pretty sure we're going to get to come. we will be leaving here on sunday the 21st, that afternoon, or monday.
yeah i'm having christmas treeitis too!! but i forgot to mention i babysit whitlee, she's 16 months, so keeping her out of it will be a BIG chore, probably bigger than explaining to preston everyday, No it's NOT Christmas YET :)
brandi, a friend, suggested letting preston put a sticker on the calendar each day until christmas gets here. i think that's a pretty good idea.
we sure miss you guys too & can't wait to see carter & camryn. i'm so glad you're getting the basement ready for us :):):):):) just mail me that paint swatches & i'll let you know what colors i like, k ;)
If my nurse told Preston it was a train, when the baby was born Preston would be asking where's the train. ttyl.
Post a Comment