Monday, November 10, 2008

What to blog about?

I have been so bad about not blogging lately. I would say we just don't do much. but that probably isn't true. Clayton bought a backhoe a few weeks ago, and Carter loves it. He sits on the dash board thing and rides everywhere daddy goes. They dug up some cider trees to replant in the front yard. Carter just rides, watches, and loves every minute of it. Clayton brought up a toy backhoe that was in the basement before dinner the other night...Carter would not even come in the kitchen to eat dinner he was having so much fun with that silly backhoe. We thought we were going to have to send him to bed with it. For the next 2 or 3 days that was all he would play with. He is so into anything that he can do with dad.
Carter's just starting getting a new fascination with TV. He's been watching Thomas the train movies, and Bob the Builder. He of course loves trains and backhoes, so he will watch a whole video! That's amazing, we've never been able to get him to sit still.
I took down the halloween decorations on November 2nd, and put up some of the christmas decorations. I didn't put up the tree or the lights outside but I did hang the stockings and decorate inside the house. I told Clayton I feel like a closet christmas decorator. I love them so much but I know its too early so I hide all the stuff so people can't see it from outside ;) I can't wait to get the lights on the house and the tree up! I'm excited for it to snow to, although it doesn't seem to be in the forecast any time soon...just COLD rain.
Well I guess that's it for now :)

1 comment:

The Clamors said...

ok, so that blog is better than NO blog! :)

About Me

My photo
Small town USA, MO, United States
I'm a former pediatric dental assistant. Have you been flossing? I'm also a mommy, a wife, a domestic zoo keeper, and a photographer! I rarely blog anymore but it's a nice way to share our lives with everyone when I get a chance!