I know a lot of you a wondering what the story is with the new house. Well we are trying to decided between two houses. we like both of them a whole lot. One house is a little bigger and has some features that we really like, but doesn't have a lot that is laid out the way we would like it to be for building Clayton's workshop. The other house is really nice too, but lacks a few things that the first house has that we like. It has a very managable lot for the shop and the swimming pool. Right now we are stuck deciding between the two. Some of our friends and family have seen both houses and they understand why we are so torn. Both houses are absolutely beautiful and I would love either one of them. But the first one has some details that make it stand out a little more. I think we will probably end up buying the second one because it is a little less and will work better for the shop, but only time will tell. I'll let everyone know as soon as we know!
THE SECOND HOUSE
The Front

The back

The entry way

The living room, we like this one better than the first house

The Kitchen...we like the kitchen in the first house better

Kitchen/dining room

The Master Bath...is HUGE!!


You have no idea how big that bathroom is!
Dining room fixture

ANGIE'S ROOM :) The basement in both houses are only partially finished, we like to call it an airy open floor plan 
1 comment:
Ok, sorry I haven't got to call you back, I will tomorrow, promise. As far as the houses go...I "prefer" the second house! And I approve of "my" room...geez, I didn't know I'd get the whole basement....SWEET!!! I'll start packing!! :) I'm happy for you guys Shana, you deserve it!
Post a Comment